Garnet Hospitality Partners is a management and development advisory firm with distinguished hospitality expertise on the Italian market
Garnet HP is committed to drive the creation of successful hotel ventures on behalf of its partner investors by driving a coherent and effective strategy behind every investment project
Full Investment Cycle Advisory
Development & Acquisition
Sourcing of investment opportunities with primary focus on the main Italian urban markets and resort destinations
Management and Value Creation
Direct hotel management and/or hands-on asset management aimed at maximising operational value
Investment Exit Strategy
- Corporate Mission -
Provide first-class hospitality advisory to selected capital partners by aligning its interests to the investor and establishing partnerships that last throughout the entire investment cycle.
“A repositioning strategy needs to be defined and implemented across the entire investment cycle. Our management approach is hands-on and we do that very well”.
Belstay Hotels – Platform Repositioning
Led and facilitated the acquisition of a 779-key portfolio of 4 Holiday Inn Hotels located across Rome, Venice and Milan by an institutional investor. The acquisition was completed in Q3 2020 and involved the real estate properties and related businesses. All hotels reopened in Q2 2022 under the Belstay brand following a major renovation.
The repositioning entailed the creation of two proprietary brands and the reorganization of the operating company through the inclusion of high-profile managers, the implementation of new systems and SOPs. The aim is to create a new Italian chain of full-service hotels with a modern design, a strong identity and an attractive F&B offer, with strong growth potential across the country.
Garnet acts as operating partner of the investor and asset management company leading the repositioning in every aspect of the business and supporting and overseeing operations.
Hotel Es Rome – Property Repositioning
Originated and facilitated the acquisition of a 235-key 5-star hotel located in central Rome, formerly Radisson Blu Es, by an institutional investor and is currently managing the repositioning, including:
- Definition of the product strategy and positioning;
- Affiliation to a leading hotel brand under a franchise agreement;
- Selection of technical partners, studios and consultants required to execute the full-renovation of the hotel;
- Definition and review of the capex plan and coordination and supervision of its implementation;
- Creation of the operating structure and build-up of a management team dedicated to the hotel operations;
- Project start-up in line with brand standards;
- Operational asset management and implementation of the commercial and operational strategy aimed at maximizing the financial return for the investor.
Strategy and Institutional Relations
Investment and Asset Management
Investment Analysis and Development
Head of Operations - COO of Belstay Hotels
Finance, Accounting and Controlling